Dress code is very important aspect of interview. Improper dressing or shabby dressing can create troublesome situation. Dressing properly can create positive results in favor of a candidate. Here are few points about dress code for men and women.
1) Hairs should be properly cut. No Stylish cuts until applying for modeling job.
2) Black or Dark blue suits give a corporate look.
3) Shirts should be light in shade such as creme or white. Avoid wearing dark colored shirts.
4) Shocks should be dark colored with black shoes. No light colored shocks. No stylish shoes.
5) Don’t wear too many rings.
6) Wear plain wrist watch, not stylish ones which looks hip hop.
7) Shave your beard before appearing for an interview. It gives a clean look.
8) Do not apply strong smelling After shave or deodorant.
9) Do not wear earrings. It may be cool for you but not for the interviewer.
10) Cut your nails.
11) If you wear spectacles. Select black or dark colors. Avoid trendy spectacles. Your look should be professional.
12) Carry a professional folder or file with you which contains your resume, original mark sheets, A 4 size paper and one blue writing ball pen. Please avoid colored inks. It looks very unprofessional.
13) If you color your hair go for a professional look. Avoid using colors which does not suits your personality.
14) Select a tie which goes well along with your professional look. Avoid light colored ties. Go for corporate print.
15) Wear black leather belts. Avoid wearing trendy belts.
1) Hairs should be properly groomed. If you keep long hairs tie them. Have a professional cut which suits your personality.
2) Women can wear sarees, salwar suits or corporate suits for interview. Wear silk sarees which are plain and normal, avoid wearing bright colors. Salwar suits should be normal ones. Please avoid wearing designer ones which deviates attention. Choose normal colors no bright shades. If wearing Suits go for dark blue or black.
3) No dark colored nail polish should be applied on nails. Use light shades.
4) Don’t wear too many accessories.
5) Avoid wearing too many finger rings.
6) Avoid wearing high heeled sandals or shoes. Wear normal ones. Avoid designer shoes.
7) Avoid using too much make up. Look natural and wear natural color lip sticks. Don’t use dark eye shadow.
8) If you wear spectacles wear normal ones no trendy looks.
9) Wear plain wrist watches.
10) Wear normal size earrings. Avoid using long hanging rings. If you have more than two ear holes. Leave the rest ear holes empty. You can fill them with small sized tops once you clear the interview.
11) Wear small sized nose pin. Avoid big rings.
12) Wear a Black coat if wearing saree or Salwar suit. It gives a professional look.
13) Carry a professional folder or file with you which contains your resume, original mark sheets, A 4 size paper and one blue writing ball pen. Please avoid colored inks. It looks very unprofessional.
14) Avoid carrying big trendy fashionable purse for interview. Carry small professional looking ones.
15) Conservative hosiery at or near skin color.
16) Don’t carry long nails. Cut them to a proper size.
17) Avoid applying too much perfume.
Dress properly and pass the interview with flying colors.
By Rashmi Priya