Nagpurians are mostly foodie. And Nagpur has all sort of food. One can find an entire range of Indian foods in Nagpur city such as Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Goan, South India – and not to forget all time favorite – the local Maharashtrian food.
The city loves spicy food.
Food in Nagpur
Must eat delicacies of Nagpur
This list was recommended by Parag Petkar on Quora.
1.Garlic chicken at Barbecue
2. Kanji wada at Sarafa lane
3. Devil’s delight at raddison blue
4. Sandwitch pizza at Fuel station,Shankar nagar
5.Oriental mix rice at Krishnum restaurant, Sadar
6. Paneer Ghungroo at Bawarchi shankar nagar.
7.Burmmese Kahusue @Fountain Sizzelers .Dhantoli
8.Pizza @ Pizzenai-sadar.khamla
9.param ki dal – telephone exchange sq. old bhandara road
10. Chicken cheese mughlai parantha at bulla’s kitchen
11. Chicken roll near prince Ki tapri, abhayankar nagar, near NBYS ground.
12. Potli kabab at bawarchi, Shankar nagar
13. Butter bear at zenia.
14. Chicken tikka sandwich at malinese cafe, Sadar
15. Maharashtrian Food at Varhadi Thaat.. dhantoli
16 Handi Biryani at Annapurna restaurant ambedkar square .
17. Chana Poha at Ramjee Shamjee nr.radisson blue
18.Drums of haven at hotel heritage
19. Chicken biriyani at Punjabi dil
20. Raj kachori at haldirams
22. Samosa at Priti Corner Shankar Nagar
23.Fafda jelebi at giriraj sweets n namkeens ram cooler sq
24. Ragda Petis At Ramdeo Deyri lokmat Sq.
25. Pawse wadapav @ nandanwan.
26.punjabi dhaba chicken, murg [email protected] Taste of Punjab ,Khamla
27. Sanjay’s Samosa Near Sangam Talkies
28. Pan ice cream at jain ice cream wardhman nagar
(To add in must haves in Orange city are)
26.Fish tikka at rangla punjab, teka naka
27. Black pepper fish and black pepper chicken at sagar, koradi road
28. Garlic chicken tikka at chill n grill
29. Chicken cheese kulcha at barbecue, sadar
30. Chicken Rara masala at rangla Punjab, teka naka
31. Butter chicken with butter naan at barbecue, sadar.